T a t t o o
a f t e r c a r e
1. Keep your tattoo wrapped for 2-3 hours.
2. With clean hands, carefully remove the clingfilm.
3. Gently wash the tattoo with warm water and fragrance free anti-bacterial soap. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive to wash your tattoo.
4. Air dry or pat dry with kitchen roll or a clean towel (don't rub).
5. Apply a very thin layer of tattoo aftercare. We like Yayo, but cocoa butter works fine too.
6. Let your tattoo breathe & keep it clean throughout the day.
7. Wrap your tattoo with fresh clingfilm before bed.
8. In the morning, repeat steps 2-6.
9. After that you shouldn't need to re-wrap your tattoo unless it's likely to get dirty or dusty. You must treat your tattoo like an open wound; do not touch it with dirty fingers and keep it clean at all times. Ensure that you keep your tattoo moisturised and do not pick it, scratch it, soak it in water or expose it to direct sunlight until it is fully healed.